Thursday, November 15, 2012

Travel through North Carolina with the best in mainstream Jazz

Jazz fans, if you're traveling by car anywhere near central North Carolina, you'll find the best in mainstream Jazz by tuning in to award winning 90.7fm, wncu.

Now, you could say that I'm biased. After all, I did spend almost a decade hosting the Evening Jazz Program at 90.7fm. But, I can tell you that it was not uncommon for folks driving through my neck of the woods to call the station, from their cell phones, and give high marks to our playlist. We also got good feedback for having live programs, with real people.

Certainly, there are many great Jazz stations out there. So, all I'm saying is check out 90.7fm, and see how it stacks up.

For more info go to: wncu.org


No comments:

Post a Comment

<2>,