Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Jazz on the Tube "gets it"

When I lived in Europe in the '80's I saw programs on  BBC TV that were truly American, but never shown in the US. I saw speeches from Dr. King, and others, that only the BBC dared to show. Just as important to me, however, was that I saw Jazz. Live recordings! I'm talking Miles & Trane just standing next to each other in the studio.

I was blown away. And then, fast forward to a couple of years ago and I get an email from,
 Jazz on the Tube(www.jazzonthetube.com), offering FREE Jazz video recordings from YouTube, just for signing up.

Thanks to Jazz on the Tube, I now have a Jazz video library of over 400 Classic Youtube Vids from a who's who in Jazz over the past 60 to 70 years. All totally free!


If you like Jazz on the Tube, or not, post a comment. But certainly, check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<2>,